System building principle:
1. The computer collects the video signal through the camera and compresses, encodes and modulates the video signal;
2. The data generated by the computer is transmitted to usrp-lw N210 through gigabit network port for further processing: the first line is up conversion, and then the digital signal is converted into analog signal through DAC conversion;
3. The daughter board is modulated by simulation, and then the signal is sent out by the antenna;
4. The antenna at the receiving end receives the signal;
5. The sub board at the receiving end demodulates the electrical signal: it is sent to the ADC in N210 for analog-to-digital conversion, and then sent to FPGA for digital down conversion, and then the processed data is transmitted to the computer through the network port for further processing;
6. The computer demodulates, decodes, decompresses the signal, and restores the received signal into video.
Video Transmission Systems biult by two USRP-LW N210：